Sunday, September 13, 2009

where it leads


I am not sure what direction this blog will take. Perhaps I will start with a small amount about me. I married the love of my life on July 11 2009. We had the most amazing day - clear skies, high 80's and our family and friends surrounding us. We postponed a honeymoon so we could begin looking for houses - something we both wanted more than a trip for the moment. We are going to start saving for a vacation once we are settled a bit. The process of looking for a house has been the biggest emotional roller coaster! For me, house hunting has been more stressful than planning our entire wedding! Oh, I also graduated with my masters degree in August!
I hope to update on a regular basis, so check back for more!

with love

(photo by JM Photography - check her out!)

0 comments: